[guide.chat] Re: A Princesses story

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:50:48 +0100

Hello Uncle Malcom. That was a brilliant story, I loved Dotty's part in it. I think she should have done most of the climing because she is a brilliant climer, and can run at top speed any were you need her to go! How ever I would say that because I am after all her Mummy! and because I am her Mummy I think Dotty should have been the leader of this adventure. Hugs Lisa and Dotty the athleat purrpurrxx. ----- Original Message ----- From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>