[gtk-server] Re: Unrequre & Undefine

  • From: John Spikowski <johnspikowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:28:27 -0800

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 14:24 +0100, Peter van Eerten wrote:

> You don't need to explicitly 'undefine' any of your previous definitions.
>
> Just use 'gtk_server_redefine' for the same imported function and this
> will overwrite any previous definition automatically.

Thanks Peter for the clarification.

I'm trying to use GTK-Server to embed the ScriptBasic API in scriba. The
hope is that I can spawn threaded scripts from the interpreter. (like
what sbhttpd does now) I have run into an issue with the SB API in the
interpreter calling GTK-Server to embed SB has it's functions exported.
I only get a "symbol not found" error at runtime.

I thought I would try the ALIAS option in GTK-Server but I don't see a
"gtk_server_alias ...." option and looks like using it in a .cfg is my
only choice.

John