[gtk-server] Re: List Activity

  • From: Erik Winkels <euqirea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:17:03 +0200

Hi Peter,

> Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 18:56:16 +0200
> From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [gtk-server] Re: List Activity
> Well, there is a lot of activity, but most people prefer to send mail
> directly to me, instead of using the GTK-server mailinglist.

Ugh, that's a pity since I'm sure there's useful information get lost for
others then.

Don't worry about activity since I've got some more questions lined up :-)  (I
have to Google some more but I'm wondering how to set properties[1] and how to
change the formatting of a GtkTreeView cell [2].)

Also, excuse me for the retarded quoting but I'm subscribed to the list in
digest mode (by choice).

[1] I want to change the align the numbers in a cell to the right and so far
I've found out I can do that by setting a cell renderer's "x-align" attribute
to 1.0 if I remember correctly.  However, adding the function
g_object_set_property to the config file wasn't enough.

[2] I want to limit the printed decimals to two instead of the six or seven
that are printed at the moment.