[gtk-server] Re: I can't get v1.2.2 to work

  • From: Mark Carter <mcturra2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:19:04 +0000

Peter van Eerten wrote:

>Hi Mark,
>
>Thank you for your interest in my humble project.

No problem. Seems like a good idea.

>You say you cannot get ANYTHING to work? Hm! That sounds bad! Ok lets
>concentrate on the AWK example, which you can find in the source package
>- the "demo-stdin.awk".

I'll check on the things you mentioned in your last post, and report
back to you.
I am using GTK2. I've tried loading Abiword, and there are no problems
with it.

Interestingly, at the bash prompt, I type
get-server stdin log
This starts a loop, so that I can manually input commands. Here's a
transcipt of the sesssion:
gtk_init(NULL, NULL)
ok
gtk_window_new(0)
Segmentation fault

So, Segmentation fault. Interesting.  I'll try to investigate further.