[gtk-server] Re: GTK Server ".cfg" File

  • From: Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surveyor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 10:31:05 -0800

That is Awesome!! I will download the new version of GTK-Server as
soon as I have the opportunity. I plan to start on the newLisp
Application to convert Glade XML files to newLisp/GTK-Server scripts
in the next couple of weeks. I'm still getting a handle on some of the
newLisp syntax. Thank you for your great efforts! I'll let you know
how it works when I get a chance to test it, but it may be a couple of

Thanks again,

P.S. - I've decided to learn C before I tackle C++, so perhaps I will
have the chance to contribute to the GTK-Server. ( Will  have to see
how a rookie Java programmer picks up C.:] )