[gtk-server] Re: Application example

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:30:00 +0100

Hi Mark,

As a follow-up on your question on how to setup an application with the GTK-
server, a Win32 example application with the GTK-server is available at

The ZIP-file contains the UDP chat demo program converted to an executable,
zipped with the necessary GTK library's and also the GTK-server itself.

So it is a complete stand-alone distribution, no need to install the GTK
environment or the GTK-server first. Just unzip and run the VBS file (but
the "run.exe" you are using could have been used here as well).