[gtk-server] Re: Accelerator keys - Warning, newbie questions

  • From: Derek Griffin <d_griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 21:47:48 +0100

Hi Peter,

sorry I haven't replied earlier but I've been studying your last reply and I
think I have a little more idea of what I should be doing.

You were right when you said I was over-estimating the abilities of Glade. That
is because some shortcuts appear to work automatically while other wouldn't
work at all and I couldn't figure out what was happening and why.

I can understand the lisp source well enough to see how you did the cutting and
pasting so that was a big help.

Thanks for all your help, it's much appreciated,

Derek.

Hot new product - Spider Networks introduces stunning online ePortfolio
solution for students and teachers

http://www.spider-networks.net/solutions/eportfolio.html