[gtk-server] Accelerator keys - Warning, newbie questions

  • From: Derek Griffin <d_griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:44:39 +0100

Hi Peter,

I have designed a GUI with Glade which includes a text view box. In Glade I
added accelerator keys for cut, copy, paste and select all (Ctrl+x etc).

It seems that the GTK Server can only assign one accelerator key per widget
because only Ctrl+a (select all, the first one I assigned) works. Is this true?

How can I get the GTK Server to allow multiple accelerator keys for one text
view box?

How are accelerator keys assigned by scripting? I've looked through the config
file and the GTK reference manual and found nothing that appears to even hint
at this.

Thanks,

Derek.

Hot new product - Spider Networks introduces stunning online ePortfolio
solution for students and teachers

http://www.spider-networks.net/solutions/eportfolio.html