[gthan-roi] Welcome to GTHAN-ROI E-mail List

  • From: "Walker, Joseph F (HSC)" <Joseph-Walker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gthan-roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gthan-roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:41:47 -0500

Greater THAN ROI Task Force Members,

Because of your participation in the Greater THAN ROI task force, you've been
automatically subscribed to this e-mail forum, which will be used for
discussions, questions and concerns as all of our organizations assess the
value a community HIE can bring to our respective organizations.

Out of respect for the value of your time, messages posted to this list will be
moderated so only those that add value will be approved and published.  By
default, you will receive the messages from this list in real-time, as they are
approved.  If you wish to scale back your subscription to one e-mail per day
containing all posts from that day, you can do so by switching digest mode on
for your e-mail address at the link below.  You can also use this page to
unsubscribe yourself from this list or to get help on list functions.

https://greaterthan.securespsites.com/ROI/default.aspx
or, if you have trouble with this, try:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/gthan-roi

Thanks,