[gthan-roi] ROI Calculations and Preparations for Thursday

  • From: "Walker, Joseph F (HSC)" <Joseph-Walker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gthan-roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gthan-roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:40:27 -0500

GTHAN ROI Task Force Members,

Please send your completed ROI worksheets (available
here<https://greaterthan.securespsites.com/Shared%20Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fShared%20Documents%2fGTHAN%20Task%20Forces%2fROI%20Task%20Force&FolderCTID=&View=%7bF3E91963%2d237A%2d4E0D%2d96FF%2d4CE7AC44E127%7d>)
 to me when you've been able to complete them.  If anyone is having difficulty
in the process, please send an inquiry to this list
(gthan-roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gthan-roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>), or contact me / Dr.
Kendrick directly about things specific to your organization.  The intention is
that you make your best informed estimates at the numbers for your
organization, without making this into a painful audit process (some can
probably complete the task in 30 minutes or less).  The results of your
analyses will be extremely valuable in building the business case for Greater
THAN.

We are aware that this spreadsheet oversimplifies costs in some regards.  For
example, duplicate labs may actually be a source of income or cost, depending
on the payer mix.  We have set up some additional formulas for figuring the
payer mix into the process, and can provide this additional value computation
to those who feel it would benefit their analysis.  We chose not to integrate
this component into the master ROI worksheet in favor of simplicity.

Please plan to complete your ROI worksheet by Wednesday COB if possible so we
can review results at Thursday's ROI task force meeting.  Your efforts are very
much appreciated!

Joe Walker
C: 678-571-4304
David Kendrick