[gsis_admins] Re: mysterious check

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:07:55 -0400

I didn't think about that. I like that idea, too. The attendee's may
appreciate that more.
Denise, would the $3300 cover the cost for about 500 shirts?

>>> Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx> 10/29/2013 8:12 AM >>>

I don’t know if anyone would be interested, but what if we used it to
buy shirts to go in the bags? Or something special to put in the bags?

Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact: The average American online user spends 70 minutes a day
online. Woohoo I’m above average!!!

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all