[gsis_admins] Re: mysterious check

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna S" <anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:32:51 +0000

The check has a city of Woodstock on it. I had already created a link for the
credit union on our website, so I need to take that off. Maybe I can come up
with some sort of link instead that shows our gratitude.

I like Denise's idea of a t-shirt. Some people asked me where they could get
the GSIS map on a t-shirt like we had it last year. That would be unique. I'll
need to find out if we can change DeKalb to Infinite Campus since their board
passed it October 7, or if we have to wait until they go live.