[gsis_admins] Re: mysterious check

  • From: TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:19:30 -0400

I was thinking more about a way to provide the map that they all seem to
like, by having it as the back drop for the pictures and only setting up in
one place, one time.  Posting the photos to the web-site would save us
money and put the frame in the bag.

*

Tammy D. Denson*
*Student Information System Coordinator*
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA  30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax
tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS)
Users Group *