[gsis_admins] mysterious check

  • From: TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:48:14 -0400

I wanted to let everyone know about something.  We received a check for
$3200.00, but no registration to go with it.  The only info Anna had was
the address on a cashiers check drawn from the Credit Union of  GA.  I've
made some calls and investigated and have learned some surprising news.
 The $3200.00 is an anonymous DONATION.  The woman has an account with the
credit union and purposely did not include any further info.  Isn't this
amazing.  I bet this has never happened before.  I wish we could thank her.

Tammy D. Denson*
*Student Information System Coordinator*
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA  30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax

*Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS)
Users Group *