[gsis_admins] free list for attendees

  • From: "Flora Contreras" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "flora.contreras" for DMARC)
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:20:00 -0500

​Savannah Chatham reached out to me that they had not received any of our
emails. I am not sure if it went to spam or what.

Thus I sent out an update today, which I'm sure you saw not only once but
twice -- once from our GSIS email and then from my work email.

I have been trying to add our GSIS email account to the free list attendees
list but I'm not being successful.​ I have subscribe the email on the free
list site and we get an email from the free list sight, but there are no
directions on what to do next.

Made me wonder if our attendees have the same issue since they have to
subscribe themselves.

I enter our gmail email account: gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx

This is the next page that pops up:
[image: Inline image 1]

Here is the email we get at our gmail account: