[gsis_admins] email addresses

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:56:48 +0000

Here is the list of emails currently setup in the listserv.  This includes
everyone I had, the ones that had registered but I didn't have, corrections and
all of the bounce back messages.  There are probably some that are listed that
you may have requested to be removed or added.  Please let me and Anna know if
there are any that need to be removed from the list or added to the list.
Thanks.

PS.  The CVS file is for Anna to import the email addresses into Regonline

PSS.  I will be giving the people on the board writes to send to
gscs_attendees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gscs_attendees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> listserv.
Please don't test it because if you use this email address, it will go to all
of the people in the list.

Griffin - Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  A person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from
starvation.  Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation
takes a few weeks.  No wonder people are cranky when they don't get enough
sleep.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain