[gsis_admins] Westin

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:33:47 +0000

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

I thought we had a great meeting yesterday. I would like to thank everyone for
all that YOU do to pull this conference together!

I talked to the Westin and Teresa is going to send a check, and list of board
members, to cover all rooms reserved for Tuesday night thru Thursday night.
When you check in you will have to provide a credit card in case of
incidentals. Going forward we will still reserve our rooms separately and two
weeks before the conference Teresa will send a check and a list of names for
board members.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Friday!!!

and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology
Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295.
E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx