[gsis_admins] Website and Registration

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna S" <anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:16:38 +0000

The gsisusers.org website has been updated with the vendor and conference
registration information. The new registration site is open for you to begin
registering. GSIS Board Members will register as attendees and I will go in and
change your status from Attendee to Board Member so that there will be no

I combined the request for sessions and the offer to give presentations into
one sheet to try to encourage more suggestions.

Priscilla, as soon as you get  any additional information on the hotel, I will
update it on the webpage and the registration site.

Anna Tarleton
Database Administrator
Clayton County Public Schools
1380 Arnold St.