[gsis_admins] Re: Very Rare Occasion

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:43:12 -0400

What about someone who hasn't come to GSIS but is at Athens?

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Smallest or largest district, district that has met deadline this year or
all past three years or someone from a county that has attended all the DOE
conferences in Athens?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2015, at 1:10 PM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I agree, it should be another person. I’m thinking maybe it could be one
of the 1st year FTE/SR Coordinators that wouldn’t get to come otherwise.
I wonder if they have a list of new coordinators? Of course it may be
difficult to determine who wouldn’t have a chance to come. We would
probably ask Levette what she suggests.

What are your suggestions?