[gsis_admins] Re: Very Rare Occasion

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:25:10 -0400

Smallest or largest district, district that has met deadline this year or all
past three years or someone from a county that has attended all the DOE
conferences in Athens?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2015, at 1:10 PM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I agree, it should be another person. I’m thinking maybe it could be one of
the 1st year FTE/SR Coordinators that wouldn’t get to come otherwise. I
wonder if they have a list of new coordinators? Of course it may be
difficult to determine who wouldn’t have a chance to come. We would probably
ask Levette what she suggests.

What are your suggestions?