[gsis_admins] Re: Vendors for Conference

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:25:54 -0500

But people tend to congregate downstairs, so it's still the better option
and incentive for early payment.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It should not matter if vendors are upstairs or downstairs. We will
schedule sessions upstairs and down if we have the rooms.