[gsis_admins] Re: Vendors for Conference

  • From: Debra Flanders <dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:49:19 -0500

there is no room to be downstairs. We are all filled up. Sorry

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Samantha Mimbs <
samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just spoke with Heather from Parchment. She said she has the conference
on her radar. She wants to come. She also wants to be downstairs this
year. She also said something about presenting. Anna.....I gave her your
*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

Debra S. Flanders
System Information Coordinator
Emanuel County Schools