[gsis_admins] Re: Vendors for Conference

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:48:28 +0000

Sorry I didn't finish. Gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Samantha Mimbs<mailto:samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎11/‎19/‎2015 10:44 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gsis_admins] Vendors for Conference

I just spoke with Heather from Parchment. She said she has the conference on
her radar. She wants to come. She also wants to be downstairs this year. She
also said something about presenting. Anna.....I gave her your name.
Best Regards,
Samantha Mimbs Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031<tel:478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/email-apps/twitter_button/twitter-blue.png]<https://twitter.com/mimbss>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/webapp.wisestamp.com/banner%2FL6vkG5NgTdeA0ekFY3Rh_letterhead_color5041x655_MC_right.png]<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended