[gsis_admins] Vendors

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:00:56 -0500

Below is our current list of vendors and if they have sponsorships chosen.
Keep up the good work.

ANCGroup – ½ Page Ad

Parchment – ¼ Page Ad

SunGard

K12 Solutions Group – Notepads

LearnSprout

Follett

USHA

FocalPointk12 – ½ page Ad, Lunch

Pearson – Bags, Breakfast

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."