[gsis_admins] Re: Vendor Information

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:29:30 -0500

Great Job!!

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

216 South Sixth Street

Griffin, GA 30224

770-229-3710 ext 10315

Fax: 770-229-3708

Denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx

*From:* gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Flora Contreras (Redacted
sender "flora.contreras" for DMARC)
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2015 9:00 AM
*To:* gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [gsis_admins] Re: Vendor Information

Thank you Anna!

I just received a 'verbal' commitment from PowerSchool on the bags.

From what I understand, Ed is out of town, but gave the okay and Jon Mark
said he would start working on it. He is also going to see about having
some PowerSchool trainers at the conference to offer some sessions.

I'll keep you all posted.

Anna, will you let me know when and if they fill out the info on line. I
want to be sure to stay on top of them. I sent them what was left for
vendors and the link.

Thanks!

flora

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Tarleton, Anna <
Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

The Vendor Information on our website has been updated with the items that
have already been fulfilled in read and stricken through. Also, if you need
a copy of this information in a Word format, scroll to the bottom of that
page. There should be a link for you to click on to download this same
information in a Word document.

Thanks,

Anna Tarleton

Data Management Coordinator

Henry County Schools

396 Tomlinson St.

McDonough, GA 30253

atarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."