[gsis_admins] USHA Software

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:24:55 +0000

We are demo-ing USHA Software. If any of you have user documentation that you
have developed that you will share, I would really appreciate it.

Anna Tarleton
Data Management Coordinator
Henry County Schools Technology Services
396 Tomlinson St.
McDonough, GA 30253

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended