[gsis_admins] Re: USHA - Badge holders

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:29:34 +0000

Great work Kathy! I will get the minutes to all of you by the end of this week.
 Thanks.

From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 10:01 AM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gsis_admins] USHA - Badge holders

I spoke with Michael S. with USHA this morning and they'd like to sponsor the
badge holders. I asked him to have Kaushal go back into the registration and
add it, but, Carolyn, would you mind contacting Michael S. in regards to the
holders themselves? I think he has something in mind that in similar to last
year's. MichaelS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:MichaelS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Kathy Davies
System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools
Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group
http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us
v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669

This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views,
which may not reflect those of Lamar County Schools. ?If you received this
email in error, please notify Technology Services at
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.