[gsis_admins] USHA - Badge holders

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:01:03 -0500

I spoke with Michael S. with USHA this morning and they'd like to sponsor
the badge holders. I asked him to have Kaushal go back into the
registration and add it, but, Carolyn, would you mind contacting Michael S.
in regards to the holders themselves? I think he has something in mind that
in similar to last year's. MichaelS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.