[gsis_admins] Re: This is a Test of our broadcasting GSIS email system

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:25:17 -0500

Got it! A little late, but I'm here!

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Why not send a seasons greetings to everyone rather than a test message?
It will be a nice email and accomplish the same thing.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Flora Contreras <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got it...but I have been getting all the ones from this email address
all along.

Can we send a 'test' email to the gsis_attendees list from our 'GSIS
GMail' account?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 8:27 AM, Theresa Beckum <
Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I got it. The problem must be on our end.