[gsis_admins] Re: Thanks for another great GSIS conference

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul Smith <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:18:50 -0500

Thanks for another great GSIS conference

I apologize for the delay, but this email ended up in my junk mail
account.  I’m so glad you found our conference worth the trip.  I know it
will be worth making the trip again in February 2016.  I’m going to share
this wonderful news with our board.  Please let us know, if there is
anything we can do to make your experience better for 2016.

Thanks,

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

P: 770-229-3710 x315

F: 770-229-3708

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."