[gsis_admins] Re: Technology Subject at Elementary

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:09:58 -0400

we do and we use the following numbers:

K - 350810000
1 - 350820001
2 - 350830002
3 - 350840003
4 - 350850004
5 - 350860005

What do you mean how do we report them via CPI? I have a CPI file, but
not sure how to read it, so let me know what you want and where to find it
and I'll let you know.

Flora Contreras

Buford City School System <http://www.bufordcityschools.org/> – K-12; 4,100

Student Information System Coordinator * Data Collections & Reporting

Varsity Assistant Soccer Coach * BHS Athletics Website Administrator

770-945-5035 x330

Building Community; Serving Students

Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve
precious natural resources; it is another step in growing GREEN. This
message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it is strictly prohibited.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do any of you have a technology specials class like art, music and pe at
the elementary level? If so, do you schedule this and what course number
do you use? How do you report these teachers for CPI?

*Carolyn Oliver*

Coordinator, Central Registration and

Student Information Systems

Paulding County School District

522 Hardee Street

Dallas, GA 30132

(770) 443-8003 x 10223

(770) 505-3623 FAX

Board Member of Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users Group –