[gsis_admins] Re: Supplemental Order / Georgia School for the Deaf

  • From: TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 08:56:46 -0500

I think we should do the extra 100.  I had already told the vendor
supplying the pens that we'd need at least 500.

There's no way for us to know if someone needs an interpreter or not.  I
would only provide them if they specifically request it like the other
gentleman did.

*

Tammy D. Denson*
*Student Information System Coordinator*
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA  30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax
tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS)
Users Group *

JPEG image