[gsis_admins] Supplemental Order / Georgia School for the Deaf

  • From: "Deason, Noralee" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 08:33:30 -0500

First, as of today, our registration count is at 420.  I suspect we would have
at least another 30 register onsite?  Isn't that normal?  I think I need to
proceed with a supplemental order.  The minimum order for bags and neck wallets
is 100, so I'll have to just go with that.  The minimum # for notepads is 50.
I'm debating how many of those to order... I think I should at least do 65 to
give us some cushion in case these Common Core sessions generate more
registrations, but I'm almost wondering if I should just do 100, so we have
complete sets if we need to give any of those out next year.  Thoughts?

Also, I'm a bit nervous about seeing this when I logged in this morning.  Does
anyone know these individuals and if they might also be hearing impaired?  They
may not be, but I know some of their staff is, and if we had to hire
interpreters for 3 people, that would hit our budget very, very hard.

51515743<javascript:LoadAttendee('0bb9ba66dca3470f856f61cb4c26cca2',51515743)>

Williams, Melissa

Georgia School for the Deaf

Attendee

Confirmed

$460.00

$460.00

P.O.

P.O.

24-Jan-2013

24-Jan-2013

Attendee

51515769<javascript:LoadAttendee('0bb9ba66dca3470f856f61cb4c26cca2',51515769)>

Suddeth, Cheryl

Georgia School for the Deaf

Attendee

Confirmed

$0.00

$0.00

Not Applicable

Not Applicable

24-Jan-2013

24-Jan-2013

Attendee

Sincerely,

Noralee R. Deason

Information Systems Coordinator
Effingham County Schools, Central Registration Center

Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users
Group

405 North Ash Street
Springfield, GA  31329
Phone:  (912) 754-2507