[gsis_admins] Re: Student Record Sign Off

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 07:22:34 -0400

They kicked us out of signoff too.

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

216 South Sixth Street

Griffin, GA 30224

770-229-3710 ext 315

Fax: 770-229-3708

*From:* gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Carolyn Oliver
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2015 7:19 AM
*To:* gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Noralee Deason (ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx);
Cynthia Barker (CYNTHIA.BARKER@xxxxxxxxxxx); Josh Griffis (
*Subject:* [gsis_admins] Student Record Sign Off
*Importance:* High

OMG!!!! Ga Cyber is up to their usual tricks. I have 51 E166 errors this
morning that I did not have yesterday. Irish confirmed GA Cyber had
uploaded data again and she is going to alert Data Collections.

All of my manual comment entries have been approved so I should have went
directly to “*Comment Entry Menu”. *Hopefully, none of you will have this

*Carolyn Oliver*

Coordinator, Central Registration and

Student Information Systems

Paulding County School District

522 Hardee Street

Dallas, GA 30132

(770) 443-8003 x 10223

(770) 505-3623 FAX

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01D0A776.6084F490]

Board Member of Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users Group –

JPEG image