[gsis_admins] Re: Sponorship

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:19:54 -0400

I'm copying the group to make sure I am telling you everything correctly
and someone to check the exact price amounts for the donations.  As far as
direct (money) donations, we normally don't set a specific amount.  We just
take what we can get.  The $3200 was a mystery donator last year, which
allowed us to put additional items in the bags and give out more prizes.
As for the door prizes, we prefer our vendors to donate door prizes at a
value of $200 or more, but we will take what we can get.

I don't believe we have a script because each person reacts differently.
Talk to Priscilla about her getting the donations from Pearson, talk to
Caroline about getting the donations from K12/Infinite Campus and talk to
Steve on who to talk to about getting donations because he gets them to
present and maybe you or whoever have them on their list can talk to them
about doing some donations this time around.  I would like you, Debra and
Anthony calling getting the people on your list as vendors and get
donations.  I will want an update in Athens, if you are going to be there.
If you are not, please email me before then so I can share with everyone in
Athens.

If anyone has any suggestions or tips on what the three of these can do to
get the vendors or donations, please share.

Thanks,

Dee