[gsis_admins] Re: Shirt Sizes

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 09:02:27 -0500

I need a ladies Medium in everything except the button down. I'd like a
ladies large in that, please.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  Please remember to send me your shirt sizes.
>

> *Carolyn Oliver*
>
> Coordinator, Central Registration and
>
> Student Information Systems
>
> 522 Hardee Street
>
> Dallas, GA 30132
>
> (770) 443-8003 x 10223
>
> (770) 505-3623 FAX
>

> Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users Group – www.gsisusers.org

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.