[gsis_admins] Re: Sessions for GSIS

  • From: Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 12:19:17 +0000

Ok, thanks.  Her email last week said she would get back to me and I had not
heard from her.

Carolyn

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on
behalf of Carolyn Oliver
<COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 7:02:26 AM
To: Wanda Jones
Cc: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gsis_admins] Sessions for GSIS

Wanda,

Have y'all decided about GSIS yet?  Our registration usually goes up once we
post the DOE sessions and we really need to get them listed on our website.

Carolyn Oliver
Coordinator, Central Registration and
Student Information Systems
522 Hardee Street
Dallas, GA 30132
(770) 443-8003 x 10223
(770) 505-3623 FAX

Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users Group -
www.gsisusers.org<http://www.gsisusers.org>

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended