[gsis_admins] Re: Sessions

  • From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:52:56 -0500

You should be able to log back into your regonline account and update your
presentation titles. Or I can do that for you. Some of the board members teach
and those who are not comfortable with teaching are usually handling details
like power, room temperature, etc.

I am at GaETC and learning some new tips that I think I can leverage to make
them applicable to data personnel. I will let you know what they are by the
next meeting.

Sent from my iPad