[gsis_admins] Sessions

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:15:47 -0500

Since I'm already registered, I wasn't sure how to put in the sessions I'm
thinking about doing. I noticed that the session topics page online shows
TBD, so I thought I'd share a few ideas and see what you all think.

I have a session specifically for PowerSchool data clerks...basically a day
in the life kind of thing, and we usually need more of those, so I thought
that might be good.

Setting up and Using Graduation Planner - I did this last year, because so
many people asked for it. I can do it again if you all think people will be
interested.

PowerTools and Keeping Your Data Clean - seemed to be popular last year.

Of course, there's always HTML for Beginners, Beginning Customizations and
Customizations for State Reporting, but it seemed like last year there were
other people doing customization sessions, so I thought I'd put those on
the back burner unless we feel the need.

Of course, I was thinking just 3 sessions unless the sessions are pretty
bare. : )

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.