[gsis_admins] School Max Districts

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:44:37 +0000

One of the School Max attendees asked for sessions. No one is scheduled to do
that. Below are the districts I have on School Max. Rockdale bought Infinite
Campus, so I assume they won't be willing to teach. If there is a name in the
Name column, that means they have at least one registrant.

Name

District

SIS

#Students

Kimbrell, Wanda

Ben Hill County

SchoolMax

3,176

Smith, Stacy

Chickamauga City

SchoolMax

1,410

Singletary, Carol

Dooly County

SchoolMax

1,369

Allen, Zora

Dougherty County

SchoolMax

15,660

Tant, Vonnie

Floyd County

SchoolMax

10,053

Cantrell, Ann

Glascock County

SchoolMax

630

Gordon County

SchoolMax

6,701

Johnson County

SchoolMax

1,140

Floyd, Debbie

Laurens County

SchoolMax

6,335

White, Robin

Pulaski County

SchoolMax

1,353

Baisden, Cheryl

Rockdale County

SchoolMax

15,309

Anna Tarleton
Data Management Coordinator
Henry County Schools
396 Tomlinson St.
McDonough, GA 30253
770-957-0371 ext. 731  fax 678-583-4974
anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Ensuring Success for Each Student"

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended