[gsis_admins] Re: SR

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:03:08 -0400

Don't turn in dtickets...it's just more work for them to get through if all
you need is to know when your comments will be relieved. I used to do that,
too, until I realized it's just going to take that much longer. ;)

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have been waiting on manual comment approval since 9:30 this morning.