[gsis_admins] Re: SIS User Security Rights

  • From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:09:41 -0500

Clayton and Henry both make changes based on a work order. I asked the person
maintaining users in Clayton to create a book of user roles like Counselor,
Social Worker, etc., that shows which groups that job classification should
receive. I don't know if her book is electronic or hand written.

Sent from my iPad