[gsis_admins] Re: SIS User Security Rights

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:03:05 -0500

We do not use a form.  We give them basic rights based on their position.
If they need additional rights, depending on what it is, it may require a
phone call, work ticket or email from the principal.

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."