[gsis_admins] Re: Ride to the meeting?

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 10:20:52 -0500

Thank you! Priscilla has already offered, so I'm set. And she will stay for the
PowerSchool call, so she can drop me back at the office after.

Thank you all for the offers!

Kathy Davies
Student Info Mgr
Lamar County Schools

Sent from Mobile Device

On Nov 16, 2015, at 8:48 AM, Steve Phillips <sphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Kathy,

I can come by and pick you up. Where do I need go to pick you up?

Steve

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
My car is in the shop... I wondered if I can get a ride to the meeting
Tuesday?

Kathy Davies
--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,

--
Steve Phillips
Technology Director