[gsis_admins] Ride to the meeting?

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 12:43:33 -0600

My car is in the shop... I wondered if I can get a ride to the meeting Tuesday?

Kathy Davies
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.