[gsis_admins] Reminder

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:14:44 -0400

I wanted to remind you that we have a meeting May 15th at 10 am.  It will
be at Sticky Fingers in Macon.  Theresa is reserving it for us.  I
apologize for not having time to see if there was somewhere else to meet.
I’ve had a lot going on.  In the past two months, I have lost two of my
dogs then one of my aunt to Alzheimer’s.  I’ve had car trouble.  I have had
to travel to Tennessee several times to handle issues related to my aunt’s
death.  I have also managed to get strep throat, followed by Mono.  So, I’m
sorry I wasn’t able to secure another place to meet.

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  The average American online user spends 70 minutes a day
online.  Woohoo I’m above average!!!*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."