[gsis_admins] Re: Registrations

  • From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:03:24 -0500

Pearson was having trouble getting a check and asked if we would do that. I had
hoped that I could force them to pay for the convenience but there wasn't any
way to separate the credit card charge from the registration charge. Many
vendors asked for this.

I sent a question to RegOnline to request a way to separate the charge and a
way to limit it to vendors. That may just be a future request.

Sent from my iPad