[gsis_admins] Re: RegOnline

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 13:46:57 -0500

Maybe would should turn on the credit card option when we have a vendor who
needs it, and just turn it off for the rest of the time?

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Flora Contreras <
flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ‚ÄčAnna, what is your email address?‚Äč
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> > wrote:
>> All,
>> There are a couple of common issues that our attendees are having with
>> RegOnline that I want you to be aware of.
>> First, since I added the option for credit cards, it is the default
>> option. I am still trying to work around that. Payment type is a drop list
>> and they just need to change it to Cash.
>> The other is with passwords. I turned off the option for requiring a
>> password. I believe there is a blank for password, but it is not required.
>> Let me know if there are other issues.
>> Thanks,
>> Anna
>> Sent from my iPad

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.