[gsis_admins] Re: Program Info

  • From: "Deason, Noralee" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:53:47 -0500

Here is the contact information for all the exhibitors (Excel spreadsheet).
The following need to be highlighted as sponsors:

*         K-12 Solutions Group / Infinite Campus (Notepads & Bags)

*         Pearson School Systems (Luncheon Speaker)

*         Bridgeway Solutions (ID Badges)

*         SchoolMessenger (Neck Wallets)
I have also attached all the logos except Pearson School Systems.  Priscilla -
Can you get your hands on it quickly?  As far as an ad for the program, I
didn't get anything from them, but I think we can consider them to be the
sponsor of our luncheon speaker.