[gsis_admins] Re: Program Info

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:51:26 +0000

Try emailing him directly. Ask him for all LDS descriptions. He usually
responds quickly. Hbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Hbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2013, at 8:46 AM, "Theresa Beckum"
<tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Does anyone have the session from Hubert? I'm running out of time. We have to
plan on 3 days after the final proof has been approved.

>>> "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>>> 1/30/2013 8:53 AM >>>
Teresa,
We are missing the sessions that Hubert and some others are planning on
presenting and about 4 from PowerSchool.  I know Hubert made changes. What is
the drop dead date to get this to the printer?